CONDITIONS OF ENTRY GRAN CANARIA
ATLANTIC MASTERS PIGEON RACE
The Pigeons that are going to participate will be ringed only and exclusively, with officially recognized rings of the year 2017.If these are not available, please contact the organizers. Only Australia and New Zealand can send 2016 due to ring allocation dates.
- A team consists of 5 pigeons. All are activated (Rule 2 fee and payment) there is no limit on participants to send teams to the race.
- The entry means that a team or a pigeon has paid the corresponding fee to fly in this great race.
- There is no limit of pigeons per participant in multiples of 5 or on special agreement with lofts prior.
- Once pigeons have been assigned to a team, they cannot be transferred to another Only if no payment has not been made and organisation can sell to third party or remove from race or Disqualified (DQ for non payment)
- If you do not define your teams, these will be assigned automatically.
- The Atlantic Masters Pigeon race reserves the rights of admission and follows the one loft code of practise and has the right to add names to all major one loft races of individuals that have been blacklisted/banned from any further participation in this great race.
- Pigeons or teams that have not been paid by pre training will lose the right to continue in the race and the pigeons will be auctioned or sold by the organization, without the right to receive any money for the participant who sent them.
- Start date 01/12/17 pre training can be put back if organisation feel the birds have not orientated or we have a delay of last shipment. Last shipment is Kassel show.
- We can amend rules at anytime by making it public on the day of change.
For participating in this race it is understood that these rules are accepted
Fee and payment
The Entrance fee price of a team is 500€ A team consists in 5 pigeons.
- The entrance fee price of a team of 5 pigeons all activated. A pigeon can only participate, FULL payment direct to Gran canaria Atlantic Masters, before shipping or direct cash by delivery to the coordinators.
- The pigeons must be paid for when they are sent to the Atlantic Masters race. Bank transfer (Copy) must be sent to organisation no more than 48 hours after transaction. This must state syndicate name as reference.
- The registration period and entrance of young pigeons is from April 1 to October 31, 2017
- The registration form must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the entry document or in the transfer you will have to put the name of the participant
Cuenta: 2100 1766 41 0100491051
The teams that are competing
If we lose all your pigeons from your syndicate regardless of amount of teams before the first Sea trainer, we will gift you a free entry of 5 pigeons the following year when you send a team of 5, So to get your free entrance you must send at least one team to get your free team. This is only for syndicates not each team lost. Free pigeons do not take prize value on any intake of the series commencing.
(5 pigeons then free team 5 = 10 pigeons)
- It is a legal requirement to vaccinate the pigeons 15 days before they are sent with a vet certificate or witness signature by two pigeon members. By agreeing to these rules you understand that if your pigeon does get Paramyxovirus this is not down to our strict quarantine procedure and hospitalisation of infected birds.
- All the pigeons are vaccinated on arrival at the facility.
- Once vaccinated, they will be quarantined for a number of weeks to make sure that all birds leaving for the racing loft will have the same treatment and continuity but also the same immunity for robustness to compete in this great race.
- Hospital facility will be applied all year and we have Retford poultry ltd at hand to nurse birds back to full fitness. Any bird that goes in to hospital will be placed on the hospital list. We will not let the pigeon out of hospital until it is 100% ready to race. Every pigeon that goes in to hospital has the right to compete in any Hotspot and final.
Information and ringing of the pigeons
- Pigeons will be tagged electronically.
- Relevant details will be entered into a protected database
- The information on the aspects of the race will be announced through the web platform.
- All participants will be informed if their pigeons have completed the races through the website platform.
- Venture pigeons will be priced at: 100€ up to sea trainer 150€ after boat trainer. 200€ prior to Hotspot 1 250€ prior to Hotspot 2 300€ prior to Hotspot 3 350€ prior to Hotspot 4 and finally 500€ prior to final. First come, first serve basis.
Rule of submitting pedigree
All Pedigree of pigeons are to be with us by the 1st Hotspot, this is for us to plan and get ready for the big Auction at the end of series. If you are having problems with producing a pedigree we can help you by sending you a template of pedigree but empty. Unfortunately all pigeons with no pedigrees before or on this date will forfeit their percentage of the auction bird. This would be a huge blow to us and you as the pigeon have earned that right to command a great figure at the auction.
- Coordinators have full control on shipments and dates. Also have the authority to decline anyone for the good of the race or any pigeon for health reasons.
- The entry form must be sent by email on the day of sending your pigeons. Or given to your coordinator to send. Complete a commercial invoice for customs purposes clearly indicating: “without commercial value”
- The health certificate / import permit, commercial invoice and entry form must be sent together with your pigeons to the facilities
ATLANTIC MASTERS PIGEON RACE
TRANSPORTES GARPEZ AEROPUERTO Office 52, Terminal DE Cargo Attention of Yolanda o Alexis Tel: 0034-928579428 office Mob: 0034-609665755
Training and racing
- Live training
- All pigeons will be run over ETS pads prior to any trainer; Any hotspots/Final all birds will be secured one by one basis and put in to correct sex baskets.
- Every Trainer/race will be shown live
- All activated pigeons will compete in these races.
- None payment by pre training will mean pigeons/teams be removed from race.
- Pigeons that have not been paid for by pre training or the pigeons will be removed from race.
- The races will have the prizes provided in the prize table
- Hotspots if pigeons are timed in on same minute seconds and decimal the prize will be split 50/50. (1-2 place) and they will both be classed as winner.
- Final race if pigeons are timed in on same minute seconds and decimal the prize will be split 50/50. (1-2 place) and they will both be classed as winner and a addition trophy will be made.
- All races will be shown live and correct basket list delivered to you prior to trainer and race. This gives you 100% Transparency but also protects our great race for any objections.
- There will be NO unofficial training as this breaks all Transparency and trust of pigeon racing.
- Any official or person can inspect baskets or lofts at any time but courtesy phone call would be good.
- We have 20 “pigeon cam” pigeons these will be 2 year old pigeons that carry cameras for your entertainment. These pigeons will go to all trainers and races. To produce evidence and info for yourselves and us as a race but also for stunning videos of your pigeons in a natural environment.
- We as a one loft race guarantee you the competitor a true winning champion here in the Canary Islands. We DO NOT liberate our pigeons with a federation to bring your pigeons back to the loft. We do not use your money to fund a prize for locals.
- The Races from 100km to 300km can be changed if weather on the day is not good for the health of pigeons. The race will provide the best destination for the birds.
- We hold the right to hold any bonus races for the good of the sport.
- ACE PIGEON: Shortest flying time in all races where applies.
- Prize money will be pro rota to the percentage of entries in to our great race. The more we get in the more we pay out.
- Mega prize of 215,000€ will be paid out on 1000 teams entering.
- 135,000 total prize will be paid out with 600 teams fully paid up.
- 67,500 total prize will be paid out 300 teams fully paid up.
- 33,750€ total prize will be paid out with 150 teams fully paid up.
- 1 prize winner of final will be paid out on the gala evening in cash or by immediate transfer of payment direct to your bank. Participants decision and will be live streamed to all over world ( rule 6 The races )
- All remaining winners will be paid out after Auction or left on account for following year. All prize money will be credited to your online banking details on the website within 14 days.
- This loft will not pay out winnings over a pay monthly instalment plan.
- Car winners have the choice too: take the car available in Gran Canaria to the value of 10,000€. Or cash in to Gran Canaria personal account or take money to upgrade to any car of your liking and photo to be supplied to our administration team to publish on website but this will state not our prize as the Transparency of race must be upheld 100%.
- Pools and Nominations: There will be a pool and Nomination facility in 2017/18 via accounts and pay pal. The organisation will take 10% of all monies and then will be divided in to 20/1 status. Final car nomination will be the same and you can take car to the value of total amount or money.
- Addition trophy for ever nation winner in final stating (1st National) regardless of your position.
- Trophy will state (1st International) heart of the sea trophy
- International Ace Pigeon will be called the Purple Heart trophy
- Pedigrees must be supplied before first Hotspot
- All auctions are based on 35% auction fee (PIPA) and 15€ photo fee. 25% ( Elimar plus 15€ photo)Tax may apply dependant on country the Auction materialises at ( buyers to pay tax)
- After deductions of costs all outstanding monies will be divided in to 50% breeder 50% organisation.
- Venture pigeons will be sold as minus costs and 75% organisation 25% purchaser.
- None submitting of pedigree minus costs values to 100% Organisation if pedigree are not submitted prior to 1st Hotspot.
- All transport costs are paid by buyer.
- Licence Registration Number Zoology: 52-042804590A-01
- Licence Registration Loft Canarias: E-GC-019-22664
- Race will hold the commercial name Atlantic Masters under the licence registration of Derby Maspalomas Owned by Carlos Tadeo Gonzalez.
- The Atlantic Masters Ltd Owned by Mark Williams & Krystel Walters.
Copyright Protected 2017